Plans & Prices
Life is complicated enough, I like to keep things simple.
From January 2022 my hourly rate is £25.00 per hour for admin and virtual business support.
You only pay for what you need done, when you need it.
Terms & Conditions
- Consultations and quotations are provided free of charge.
- Written quotations will be provided before any work commences.
- A signed agreement and statement of work is required indicating that the client accepts the terms and conditions outlined before the commencement of works.
- Ad Hoc PA reserve the right to amend our quotation if additional work is required or supplier prices change. The additional Services will be agreed in subsequent email correspondence between the parties.
- Any terms of the agreement may be amended or waived only with the written consent of both parties.
- Contracts can be terminated by either party with 30 days written notice. Ad Hoc PA shall be paid for any portion of the Services that have been performed prior to the termination in accordance with the Statement of Work.
- Final proof reading is the responsibility of the client and any errors should be notified within 3 working days of receipt for correction free of charge.
- After 3 working days work is deemed as being accepted and any further omissions after this time will be corrected and charged to the client.
- Ad Hoc PA will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of the service carried out under the Agreement.
- Ad Hoc PA will not be held responsible for the end use of any work carried out by the service.
- Communications with the client will be made by any reasonable request.
- Both parties affirm that the appropriate insurance coverage with regards to the services agreed upon has been obtained.
- Personal visits to our premises are not permitted for insurance purposes. All necessary meetings will be held at alternative locations.
- Ad Hoc PA is not currently VAT Registered.
- Monthly retainer plans must be paid for in advance and any unused hours may be carried over the following month with prior agreement.
- All charges are time tracked and reported to the client on a monthly basis.
- Ad Hoc PA reserves the right to request full or partial payments for ‘pay as you go’ clients before the commencement of work.
- Ad Hoc PA shall bill and the client shall reimburse all reasonable and pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses that are incurred in connection with the service provided.
- Payment is strictly 14 days from receipt of invoice.
- Payments not received by due date will result in work cessation. Ad Hoc PA reserves the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid.
- In the event the client fails to remit payment of any amount on or before the due date the payment will accrue interest from that date due at the annual rate of 2% above the base lending rate accruing on a daily basis and being compounded quarterly until payment is made.
- In the event of collection enforcement, the client shall be liable for any costs associated with such collection.
- Payments can be made by either, cash, cheque or BACS.
- Prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change, regular clients will be notified of changes in writing.
- 48 hours notice is required for late cancellation of work and will incur a £25 administration fee.
& GDPR COMPLIANCE
- Both Parties insure that they are in full compliance with their respective obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) (UK) 2016/679. Each Party will, if applicable, notify the other party in a timely manner in the event of a data breach that involves the other party’s data.
- Ad Hoc PA is registered to the Information Commissioner’s office ref: ZA517470.
- Ad Hoc PA will ensure confidentiality at all times.
- No information will be made to third parties.
- All work will be kept on file for 12 months. Unless specifically instructed work will be deleted after this time.
- Sensitive and original documents should be sent by recorded mail.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR RELATIONSHIP
Ad Hoc PA’s relationship to the client shall be that of an independent contractor. Ad Hoc PA shall be free to work with other companies so long as such work does not present a conflict of interest with regards to the agreement or result in the disclosure of confidential information.
Updated 1st Janaury 2022